Monday, January 21, 2013

adventures with photos: featuring kristin sweeting

My beautiful and talented friend Kristin had the great idea of doing some food photography a few months back. She was in need of healthy recipes that are quick and easy to make. So we spent the day making food, taking pictures, and having fun. 

Kristin is a gluten-free foodie, a marathoner, and an all-around awesome friend. I really cannot speak highly enough of Kristin and her photography.  Plus, she uses film - which I think is pretty great. 
(hint: hire her for your next event!) 

I had a great time creating these new recipes for her and I'm excited to share them with you, too. 

Check out these recipes for some food inspiration. 


1 comment:

  1. She did great work! The yummy things look 10 times yummier!

    ReplyDelete