Monday, September 24, 2012

day three

Sunday is my favorite day of the week and I love celebrating the third day of this cleanse today. The weather in Nashville has been perfect lately - 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky - and I plan on spending the whole day outside!


For breakfast I ate a mono meal of 4 bananas. (Yes... four... they are my favorite!)

For lunch, I made another peachy arugula salad. This time I blended the peach with some basil to make a salad dressing. I poured that on top of the arugula, tomatoes, and red onion. mmmm
 I also ate another date & almond bar.  

I had a glowing green smoothie as my mid afternoon snack to keep me full until dinner

A nice Hot Yoga class before dinner felt so good and detoxifying! 

And for dinner, I made the Kicked Up Chili (minus the avocado) again! I added some garlic "mashed potatoes" on top - blended raw cauliflower with a little garlic and fresh chives. 

Pear and cinnamon for dessert!

How are you feeling today? Day 3 can be the hardest day... but keep going! We are going to feel amazing by the end of it! 

My total calories for today: 1500 and I stayed 80/10/10


* For more information on this cleanse, visit CleanseAmerica.com *

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. - John Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment