Friday, April 20, 2012

green juice

It has been a crazy hectic week and I woke up feeling a little...well, off balance. My schedule has been hectic, I haven't been able to work out as much as I like, and I'm just really ready for the weekend. I think I need a little peace today. So what better way to start the day than with juice!

I have found that if I've had an "off" week like this past week, fresh juice can help me feel centered again. It can rebalance my body from the inside out. It will give me energy, detox the unnecessary junk, and fill me with the vitamins and minerals that I need.

So, here is today's juice.

lemon ginger green zing:
1 bunch collard greens
1 cup spinach
3 small lemons
2 golden delicious apples
1/4 inch

This made about 18 oz...but I like to drink it out of my coffee cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment