Saturday, April 7, 2012

nashville

fido: This is my favorite coffee shop, hands down. They serve delicious meals and coffee, and they have an assortment of baked and raw goods - vegan & gluten free! This is a great place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - and I highly recommend their coffee. Today I got the Vegan Morning Glory muffin (vegan, but not gluten free) and the Local Latte (made with local honey, cinnamon, and coconut milk).  




pm: This restaurant is located on Belmont Blvd, which is one of my favorite areas in Nashville. The chef was on the BRAVO TV show "Top Chef" and he always has new recipes on the menu. What I really like is that they mark which meals are vegan and gluten free - and they have a lot of choices! My favorites right now are the Veggie Fritters, Mixed Green Salad with Sweet Chili Sauce, and the Wild Mushroom Thom Ka Soup.
woodlands: This Indian restaurant serves and all-vegetarian cuisine. Their lunch buffet is insane, and they change it daily. They even label which foods are vegan, and their vegan Halwa dessert is amazing. Needless to say, I pretty much overeat everytime I come here.
mas tacos, por favor: 




mas tacos por favor: Hands-down, the best tacos...ever. Starting out as a taco truck, the owner would park around town and sell her delicious tacos. Now, she has a restaurant open 6 days a week in addition to the truck. You must visit! I got a sweet potato and quinoa taco, hibiscus tea (the watermelon aqua fresca and pineapple cilantro drinks are amazing, too), and cuban beans and plantains. Amazing!


the silly goose:


las paletas:



No comments:

Post a Comment